The customer, at their own expense, shall arrange insurance coverage against loss or damage of
equipment at its replacement cost.
Proof of insurance is required, naming GLS as additional insured and loss payee.
Rentals must be returned by 10:00 AM. Full day’s rental will be charged for late returns.
- Rental charges will not be applied towards purchase.
- Any equipment lost or damaged is the responsiblity of the customer.
Customer must establish credit with GLS prior to rental.
- Terms are net thirty (30) days.
- Past due accounts incur finance charges of 1.5% per month.
Out of town rentals
- All rentals are subject to applicable taxes.
- GLS will allow one day for shipping.
All freight charges are to be paid by customer.
- Insured Carriers only.
All prices, specification and terms subject to change.